Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's your top three favorite flowers?

If this were a Math question, I would have had an easier time. Hahaha.

One of my best friends from way back in my elementary years is going to get married in December. She asked me to be one of her bridesmaid. As a consequence, I will have a nice dress and my own bouquet. When she asked me what my top three favorite flowers were, I could not give an answer. I like fresh flowers--the problem is I like all of them!

I just realized I do not know much about names of flowers. Maybe because I never had a flower garden to take care of. When I was younger, I was tasked to water the fruit-bearing trees in our yard almost every weekend. We only had santan and bounganvilla flowers.

So I just told my best friend that whatever bouquet she can come up with, I will surely love it.

No comments: