Jesse Hernandez was the web team's leader back then. I think our company president and most of the people in the OHSI think he is one of the brightest people we had. I was blessed to have found favor from him and his curious bunch of web designers and testers. I used to think that I want to be like Jesse. I asked him a lot whenever I can and looked at the books he reads. Back then, I am always happy to do anything with that team, whether it be trainings or projects or some extra things we do when someone celebrates their birthday. Jesse showed me how to be a team leader of strong, different-personality people. I have never met a person like him yet. He is now someplace outside the country. (We lost a really intelligent and talented guy from the Philippine IT scene when he left.)
No comments:
Post a Comment