Sometimes the most profound feelings manifest in the most unexpected times.
Like when we were around two months into our relationship and I realized I wanted to marry him. We were on a bridge in the Greenbelt park. It was the closest we had ever been physically. I think it was also the time we both knew that I was attracted to you physically.
Today, it was while waiting for our turn at the McDonald's drive thru with a lights show. The kids were very excited. I was excited too. You were driving and you readily agreed to go at McDonald's so we can experience the lights show. In that dark street, with only the McDonald's restaurant lighting the area, I realized that I was giddy grateful that I married you.
It was unexpected after we fought yesterday because we were so late for lunch at my parent's house.
Some other families have better financial status. Other are worse. I'm thankful God put me here with you to live life with our kids. I am so grateful I married you. ♥️
Like when we were around two months into our relationship and I realized I wanted to marry him. We were on a bridge in the Greenbelt park. It was the closest we had ever been physically. I think it was also the time we both knew that I was attracted to you physically.
Today, it was while waiting for our turn at the McDonald's drive thru with a lights show. The kids were very excited. I was excited too. You were driving and you readily agreed to go at McDonald's so we can experience the lights show. In that dark street, with only the McDonald's restaurant lighting the area, I realized that I was giddy grateful that I married you.
It was unexpected after we fought yesterday because we were so late for lunch at my parent's house.
Some other families have better financial status. Other are worse. I'm thankful God put me here with you to live life with our kids. I am so grateful I married you. ♥️
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment