Monday, July 30, 2007

Grandmama

I've skimmed over an article entitled "I want to be a mom". According to this article many women want to be stay-at-home moms but most of them are just too embarrassed to admit it. Sure, I thought, it would be great to be a full-time homemaker. I like taking care of the apartment I share with my friends and brother. So maybe I would love to be doing that full-time.

But whenever I think about growing up or getting more matured, I don't picture myself having babies or becoming a mom. I imagine myself becoming a happy grandmother instead! Maybe it is because I'm not sure yet about marriage. But whatever happens, if I get happily married or not, or become a mom or not, I want to make sure that I would grow old plump and happy. If there's anything I want to be, I want to be a very happy grandmama!

No comments: