There's a lot of things to celebrate this month. It's my closest friends birthday, my sister's birthday and Novare's anniversary as well. On top of that, my colleague-now-boss W got promoted to seniority! Kudos to my very talented colleague. :) Senior citizen ka na!
But everything in life has two sides like a coin, or some may say, yin and yang. I just found out that another talented techie is leaving the country. After my unhoped for project assignment in the US last year, I always feel some sorrow whenever I hear that a skillful colleague or friend decides to leave the country for supposedly greener pastures. I have been in that crossroad once and yet still decided to stay in my "poor in pride but rich in so many other things" country. I hope after you leave, you'll find much more reasons why you can be proud to be a Pinoy and stay in the Philippines. And then, come back home in her arms. The land, the breeze and the trees will miss you as you cross the seas. I will wave my hand together with their leaves as we all say "goodbye for now but I'll see you again."
No comments:
Post a Comment